1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of using personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) acceptance of registration concerning our services etc., identity verification etc, for providing, maintaining, protecting and improving this service
(2) To respond to guidance, inquiries etc. concerning our services etc.
(3) To respond to acts in violation of our company's terms and policies relating to our services etc. (hereinafter referred to as "contracts, etc.")
(4) In order to notify changes of the terms etc. of our service etc.
(5) For the purpose of use incidental to the above purpose of use
In addition to the above, in addition to the above, the log information of the user acquired in connection with our service (information such as the IP address, browser type, browser language, etc. automatically generated and stored when the customer uses our service) ), Cookie, anonymous ID, etc., in a format that can not identify individuals, and then use it for creating statistical data.
3. Change of purpose for personal information use
We may change the purpose of using personal information to the extent reasonably recognized that it has reasonable relevance, and in case we change it we will notify you or make it public.
4. Restrictions on the use of personal information
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, we will not handle your personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use without your consent. However, in the following cases this is not the limit.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
(4) In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with the government agencies, local public entities or persons entrusted with them to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the customer, When there is a danger of hindering
5. Proper acquisition of personal information We do not acquire personal information properly, by means of lies or other illegal means.
6. Safety management of personal information We will supervise our employees as necessary and properly so that safety management of personal information can be aimed at risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information . In addition, when we entrust the handling of all or part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision so that the consigned company can ensure the safety management of personal information.
7. Third Party Provision
In addition to cases where disclosure is allowed under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, we will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from customers. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified in the above.
(1) When the Company consigns all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When sharing in accordance with the provision of paragraph 8
8. Shared use
We will share your personal information as follows.
(1) Items of personal information to be used jointly
(2) Scope of persons to use in cooperation
(3) Purpose of use by person using
(4) Name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information
9. Disclosure of personal information
When requested by the customer to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, after confirming that it is a request from the customer himself, we will disclose it to the customer without delay (We will notify you if that personal information does not exist.) However, unless we are obligated to disclose by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
Ten. Correction of personal information
If the customer requests correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction etc.") of its contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act due to the reason that the personal information is not true, After confirming that it is a request from the customer himself, conduct necessary surveys without delay in the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use, correct the contents of personal information based on the result, We will inform the customer to that effect (we will notify you to that effect when we make a decision not to make corrections etc). However, this is not the case unless we are obligated to correct by personal information protection law or other laws and regulations.
11. Discontinuation of use of personal information, etc.
We have received from customers the personal information of the customer for reasons that the customer's personal information has been handled beyond the scope of the previously published purpose of use or because it was acquired by falsely or other illegal means, (Hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the basis of the provision of the personal information, or because personal information has been provided to third parties without your consent, In the event that you are requested to suspend its offer (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of offer") pursuant to the provisions of the Information Protection Act, if it turns out that there is a reason for the request, After confirming that it is a claim, we will suspend or stop the use of personal information without delay and notify you to that effect. However, unless we are obliged to suspend use or stop offering by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
12. Cookie (Cookie) Use of other technologies
Our service may use cookie and similar technology. These technologies are useful for grasping the utilization status of our services by our company and contributing to improving services. Users who want to deactivate cookies can invalidate cookies by changing web browser settings. However, if cookie is invalidated, some functions of our service may not be available.
13. Contact Us
For inquiries concerning requests for disclosure etc., opinions, questions, complaints inquiries and other handling of personal information, please contact the following counter.
14. Continuous improvement
Established December 15, Heisei 30
© 2018 Mine Co., Ltd